- Лицензия на доступ к базе данных Wonderware, например, Historian
WONDERWARE CAL (CLIENT ACCESS LICENSE) A CAL is not a software product. It is a license that gives a user the permission to access the services of a database server. It is a paper license! CALs are used to connect with a database Server like
- WW Historian Server (WWCAL)
- Information Server (WWCAL)
- MS SQL Server (MSCAL)
A client always needs a WWCAL when connecting to a WW Historian and always needs a MSCAL when connecting to a MSSQL database. There are 4 types of WW CAL that include the MS CAL:
- WW Basic CAL for per device, per user, per seat
- WW Basic CAL per processor.
- WW Enterprise CAL for per device, per user, per seat.
- WW Enterprise CAL per processor.
Источник: InTouch for Terminal Services Deployment Guide Planning and Implementation Guidelines, p 76